Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Choices, choices

Why does it seem that many times in life you either have no options, or too many?

Now, I will agree that having options is a good thing. A very good thing. But why do they have to all arrive at once? But I whine.

Just as I made the decision to back off on the 2-job situation and give my notice, I am presented with the opportunity that I had sought for so long -- to ditch the "day job" for a career with my night job. Sigh.

Mentally, I don't know if I have the energy to handle a decision of this magnitude. I am tired in many ways of "worrying about my future," and that opens my eyes to a huge failing on my part.

I lack the fortitude to consistently allow God to hold sway in my life.

As I am faced with a huge decision as this, I must stop and willfully walk into His peace. Put this on Him and trust that I can make a decision using godly wisdom and discernment.

I'll be back and let you know. For now, I'm seeking and praying.

No comments: