Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Feeling Old

Woke up late this morning, rushed to get in the shower and dressed and out the door. Put a pair of shoes on that looked okay, felt okay and were a change from my everyday footwear.

Then I got to work and had to walk to my building from the parking lot.
A short story about my parking lot - it is actually a street with angle
parking. I am way too cheap to pay for parking. I may have to ride the
shuttle bus or walk half-a-mile, but at least I'm not paying for asphalt
privileges.


So once I started walking to the office, the "change of pace" shoes started rubbing my feet in odd spots. That's when I really started to feel old. My feet hurt and it was 7:45 in the morning.

Once I finally made it to the office, and took off my shoes, my feet started to feel better.

See - that makes me feel old. Hope this day gets better.

No comments: